Mueller MLR010024N Подрібнювач для овочів Pro
ДО ПЕРШОГО ВИКОРИСТАННЯ
Wash all components thoroughly prior to use.
Use care when handling the sharp Blades.
- The Mueller Vegetable Chopper Pro Blades are EXTREMELY SHARP. Handle them with care when using the Vegetable Chopper Pro and when cleaning its components.
- Always hold the Blade from its sides (plastic frame) to prevent injury.
- To reduce the risk of injury, always make sure to lock the Blade and Chopper Lid to the Chopper Base.
- Always place the Vegetable Chopper Pro on a firm and stable surface.
- Keep your hands and utensils away from the cutting Blade while using the product to prevent the risk of injury or damaging the product.
- When removing food from the Blades or Pusher Teeth, always use the Cleaning Brush instead of your fingers.
- To avoid injury, never use your hand to push the food while placing it on top of the Blade, and/or while chopping.
- Do not use this product if it is damaged in any way. There is a serious risk of injury.
- Use the device only with the accessories provided; otherwise, you will damage the device.
- Never place the product on a hot surface or close to an open flame.
- Do not put this product in an oven or microwave oven.
- This product is designed for household use only. Do not use it for other than intended use.
- Use, wash, and store with care.
- Do not leave the Vegetable Chopper Pro or any components within reach of children.
Check Blades are intact before and after use. DO NOT use this product unless all the parts are safely locked in place!
The Blades are very sharp! Keep away from children. Be careful with your fingers.
|Large Dicer 0.54”|
|Small Dicer 0.27”|
|Щітка для чищення|
ІНСТРУКЦІЯ З ВИКОРИСТАННЯ
- Place the prepared ingredient on the inserted Blade.
- Make sure your fruits and vegetables fit within the Blades’ frame.
- Press the Cover down in one swift, strong motion. Do not push slowly or bit by bit. Otherwise, food may stick to the Blade.
USING THE BLADES
Large Dicer 0.54”
Use the Large Dicer to dice onions, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, and more.
Small Dicer 0.27”
Use the Small Dicer to finely dice ingredients, such as garlic, chilies, onions, strawberries, and other fruits and vegetables.
Use the Wavy Blade to slice cucumbers, carrots, peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, onions, kiwis, bananas, hard-boiled eggs, cheese, and more.
Use the Cross Blade for fruits, potatoes, and softer foods, including tomatoes, avocado.
- Connect the hinge of the Cover onto the Base, then fully close the Cover until they latch into place.
- Flip the Cover upside down. Push the Cover Lock all the way up until Cover and Base are securely connected.
You MUST completely attach the Cover to the Base to prevent an injury or damaging the product!
- Turn the Cover right side up, then open the Cover.
- Insert the Pusher into the underside of the Cover by first aligning the nodes with the node slots, then inserting the Pusher to lock it in place.
- Attach the connected Cover and Base to the Food Container.
- Choose the Blade you wish to use. Hold the Blade with the printed “THIS SIDE UP” writing positioned on the right (next to the Blade Lock).
- Align the Blade node with the Blade node slot on the Base, then insert the Blade.
- Slide the Blade Lock to the right to lock the Blade in place.
You MUST completely lock the Blade in place to prevent any injury and damage of the product!
ПРИМІТКИ: To check if the Blade is firmly locked, hold the Blade by its plastic sides and try lifting it up. If the Blade is locked properly, you won’t be able to lift it!
- Remove the Food Container from the Cover.
- Open the Cover and slide the Blade Lock to the left to unlock the Blade.
- Carefully remove the Blade by holding it by the plastic frame and lifting.
Blades are EXTREMELY SHARP handle with caution!
- Remove the Pusher by placing your index finger between the nodes and pulling toward yourself.
- Close the Cover, flip the attached Base and Cover upside down, then pull the Cover Lock all the way down to unlock it. Cover and Base can now be separated.
- Wash all components after each use. Allow them to dry before storing them.
ОЧИЩЕННЯ ТА ЗБЕРІГАННЯ
- For the easiest cleanup, we recommend you rinse/clean your Vegetable Chopper Pro immediately after chopping. This will help prevent fruit or vegetable fibers from hardening on the parts, making it more difficult to clean.
- Remember to use the Cleaning Brush instead of your fingers.
- Based on personal preference, you may wish to lightly spray the Blade prior to use with a cooking spray. This will assist with the ease of removing ingredients such as onions or garlic.
- To wash the parts, use warm, soapy water, and a kitchen brush (or the provided Cleaning Brush) to remove any food residue. You can also carefully use a toothpick to clean out the excess food between the Pusher Teeth and the Blades.
- Parts are TOP-RACK dishwasher safe. Keep the temperature below 150°F (65°C).
- Store the Cleaning Brush inside the Food Container.
- After drying, store out of reach of children.
If there is any problem with our Vegetable Chopper Pro, please contact Customer Service.
HAPPINESS IS HOMEMADE
37 E 18TH STREET NEW YORK, NY 10003 UNITED STATES
Зроблено в Китаї
Документи / Ресурси
|Mueller MLR010024N Подрібнювач для овочів Pro [pdf] Інструкція з експлуатації|
MLR010024N Vegetable Chopper Pro, MLR010024N, Vegetable Chopper Pro, Vegetable Chopper, Chopper
|MUELLER MLR010024N Vegetable Chopper [pdf] Посібник користувача|
MLR010024N Vegetable Chopper, MLR010024N, Vegetable Chopper, Chopper